Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Love Letter

I guess, one of the hazards of being together for quite sometime is that I write love letters very seldom and I have this tendency to be somewhat complacent.

But because as my favorite song goes - "I love you more today than yesterday... but not as much as tomorrow" - I felt the need to write a love letter to make her smile. And I intend to write her love letters even when we become residents and flatmates at Golden Acres.

dearest V,

you are not perfect but I would like to believe you were made perfectly for me.

you're beautiful. how your round eyes hypnotize and enchant me. your cheeks so warm and tender. your long black hair, the wonderful smell of it and your inviting and soft lips. your voluptuous body to which my eyes are always fixated to. your satin-like and flawless legs. you are a breathing testament as one of God's wonderful creations.

you are intelligent. you challenge me into an intellectual intercourse everytime I am with you. you prefer silence yet when your lips begin to utter words, I am dumb-founded. you are witty, smart, classy and a very clever lady.

and I am madly in love with you as I think you are to me.

you're the only person and woman for that matter, that made me realize how wonderful my life would be now and beyond if you're in it.

we're so different and so alike in many ways. our (in)differences towards some people, matter and some things bring so much diversity and color in our relationship. we clash but we learn to meet halfway. compromise and make amends.

we are both strong people with our own frailties which we both rejoice and protect.

your attitude and your behavior totally contradicts mine but in a complementing way. we are two individuals with two separate worlds. and in our own space and time, we try to reconcile and make rhythm and rhyme.

you continuously challenge me to rise above my personal mediocrity and be a better person. you alone makes me look good. you stimulate my senses. you make intellectual intercourse better than any other intercourse I could ever think of.

at the end of the day, you're the only person that I could freely take off my mask from and be myself. no pretensions. no guards whatsoever. you understand my frustrations and helps me deal with them - one step a time. you cry with me for all the pain I am going through and nurses my wounded heart and soul.

above all, you are my true North - without whom I would be eternally damned and lost, without bearings or anything.


forever,

C

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home