Wednesday, October 17, 2007

She's Leaving On A Jetplane...

I borrowed John Denver's song for a while to describe how my partner will leave in a few days time from today and I'll be using this blog to tell the sob story of the one who gets left behind, always -- me.

This was the longest stay she did in Manila, almost a month and for most of the time, we saw each other. She's still not used to my prima donna attitude and the gruesome traffic jam of the metropolis.

She'll be leaving just when I'm getting the hang of it. Sheeeeesh!

I am tempted to go after her to get some vacation for myself as well but just the thought of the plane fare and hotel accommodation makes the kuripot in me wreak havoc. So I guess, I have to save for that in the future. Perhaps, some other time.

She promises to be here for Christmas and she has a roundtrip ticket, to boot but I am not counting much on that. I do not want to disappoint my Christmas spirit if ever supervening events hinder her from coming here.

I cannot pray for time to stand still in consideration for those who are wishing otherwise.

This may suck for some but I call this MY life.

*sighs*

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home