Monday, October 8, 2007

The Sad Look In Her Eyes

I have this habit of just staring at her. Looking at her facial expression, how her lips move whenever she speaks, how she rolls her eyes and so much more. I take delight in doing so.

However, it burdens my heart and saddens me whenever I look at her and she cannot even try to smile. She's going through some domestic problems and all I can do is just watch her. I respect her decision not to tell me the intricate details of the story but she had informed of the gist of the story.

She rarely smiles lately. She doesnt even laugh at my corny jokes (oh well, I have a very bland and dry sense of humor but at least I try).

And it is difficult to try hard.

How ironic that the same person who makes me happy can be the same reason of my sadness.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home