Sunday, January 15, 2006

Umuwi Ka Na Baby...

The obsessive-complusive in me is playing the song of Orange and Lemons' Hanggang Kailan for two (2) whole days now... and my family members are already complaining but they can't do a thing, though.

Had it been that I am not in love to a very wonderful person, I wouldn't bother listening to it at all. The song is too cheesy and mushy and is quite contrary to my musical preferrence. But the meaning is so close to home.

"Umuwi ka na, Baby..."

Same sentiments but I have no courage to utter these words in a serious manner. As I will be down right inconsiderate.

"Di na ako sanay ng wala ka
Mahirap ang mag-isa
At sa gabi'y hinahanap hanap kita...
"


Lonely are the nights... even colder whenever I stare at my empty bed. I wanted the person badly to lie next to me at night and the first person my eyes will see in the morning. But my life should go on whether the person's around or not. It's hard but it's my choice.

Enough of this entry...it's making me cry already.

Umuwi ka na, BaBy -- PLEASE?!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home