Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bottled Thoughts

Along with the streams and mountains of codal provisions, jurisprudences, insurmountable case digests and an unfinished appellant's brief, in between my chaotic and tupsy turvy world (and my room), is this loneliness inside.

I miss HER. I miss the person that I am whenever SHE's around.

Figaro. Baywalk. Max's. Coffee Bean. Oody's. Thumb's Up. Robinson's Place Manila. Greenbelt 3. Glorietta. Digital Exchange. 714. PANGGABLE.

I am going out of my head.

I realized I cannot just make things happen no matter how bad I want them to be. I just cannot take a person out of HER world and bring HER to mine because that will be unfair and plain selfish of me.

That will take an act of God. So for now, I am asking for a miracle.

And I'll keep my faith along with my fingers crossed.

To the person I truly miss most...and to the oceans, seas and islands that keep us apart.



Dagat
by Gary Granada

Namamaybay
ang tubig sa paypay
ng hanging habagat

Dumadampi
sa umaasang pisngi
ng tabing-dagat

Dagat na pagitan
ng ating pag-ibig
singlawak,singlayo, singlalim
Ngunit sa isang panig
dagat ang nagsasanib
ng dalampasigan mo sa 'kin

Namamangka
ang aking diwa
sa nakalipas

Tumatawid
sa ibayong daigdig
ng ating bukas

Sa dagat ng pangako
sa laot ng pangarap
sa alon ng iyong mga halik

Dagat din ang luha
ng pusong naghihirap
naghihintay sa iyong
pagbabalik...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home