Monday, September 19, 2005

The Secret I Wish To Keep

Within my twisted and insane mind lies the craziest stunt I am going to pull come Wednesday...

They say that wearing your heart on your sleeves makes you defenseless and vulnerable -- should that be the case, I admit to succumbing this early... and I fear not of any bullet nor any mortal wound the enemy might inflict because I wouldn't want to lose this battle... not this one -- NOT HER.

I am at war yet I am at peace with myself...

Having HER had given me serenity despite the chaos of my world;

HER smile provides happiness and frees me from the saddest thoughts;

HER nearness and the secured feeling it gives to my solitary life;

What I'm sad about is selfish. I'm sad at God's timing. I am only human. And as a human, I miss HER. I miss HER terribly. I miss HER kiss. I miss HER smile, oh, how I miss HER smile.

I do not wish to speak any further as I am incriminating myself -- but then again if I be incriminated because of her -- I'd rather break the law than break HER passionate heart.

And I would defy thousands of men, become a human shield for the deadly dagger that might be stabbed on me, face the rage of my unknown enemy or fly a thousand miles in a land I was warned not to set foot anymore -- just to see HER smile and give HER the most memorable gift a special woman like HER deserves...

The gift of happiness.

And to the one true person who had captivated my foolish, foolish heart – see you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home