Saturday, June 18, 2005

Of Chances and Changes

There are some certain things I plan in life...and some things that life brings to me like a surprise gift.

The last one hurted me so much that I told myself I am to shut the part of my life where I am weak most -- my heart.

Not that I can't get over it but I just knew that love isn't one of my things.

Along the way, I've rejected a few people because I thought loving would just entail me to ruin my life and in the end, get a broken heart.

Now I ask myself -- if what I'm doing is right...taking a risk -- giving my heart and my life another chance to become happy with someone I am
most uncertain with yet had revived the flame of love in my slumbering heart.

I have my own fears -- my own qualms about this -- what we have... How things will work despite the distance.

I guess I worry too much -- or just that I am so afraid I might get hurt again.. but that's how the cookie crumbles.. as evitable as life and death,
so is love and pain.

Right now I am happy.

Right now I am thinking of her.

Right now I just want to contain this happiness and never let this go.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home