Sunday, December 25, 2005

Very Private Me

I spent Christmas today in the confines of our house. Savoring solitude. Quite contrary to what my sister cum brother is doing right this very moment -- partying to the loud music and 20,000% sure that his stomach is already an alcohol reservoir.

I'm not having a lonely Christmas. Truth be told, I am very happy nowadays and at peace with myself -- despite the fact that Sun Cellular is non-existent still, Smart had ceased their Unlimited Text, soon I have to attend the corporate stockholders' meeting of PLDT due to my expensive phone bill, among others.


I realized that I need not go public for most of the time and blab to the whole world about what makes me tick, what makes me glow. If there's anything my relationship has taught me, it's the value of being private about personal matters which I used to rebel against.

I didn't get my coveted Nokia N70 or the iPod video this Christmas but I got the best gift I ever had way ahead of the yuletide season...



... and I know where I truly belong.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home