Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'll Be Seeing You... In December


(Blogger's Note: I'll Be Seeing You is sung by Billie Holiday, was used by the movie, The Notebook - Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams starrer and a personal favorite of my dearly beloved. This is a personal e-mail of the blogger to her significant other whom she misses so.)

Dearest V (my one and only palangga and asawa),

I can think of a hundred and one reasons why you should stay but I know you have more than enough justifications why we need to be apart for the mean time.

I'll be missing you so much. I won't probably go to Starbucks until you are here. I can't imagine being there without reminiscing how fun it is to be with you or to even buy something there not having to remember that the very person I love the most is fond of the drink I despises in the whole wide world.

I want to buy you every Starbucks mug that they have because I want you to remember me whenever you drink coffee. I want to be with you even in spirit (Asian Spirit or M/V Spirit of Manila ) and to "keep you warm when you feel cold".

Despite the fact that it was rainy and wet when we went to Enchanted Kingdom, I couldn't be any happier knowing that it was both our first time there. I enjoyed every ride (even the Jungle Log Jam) and I knew nothing would go wrong because I have you with me. Next time, just don't lose the friggin' ticket.

I know, I wouldn't dare go to Powerplant or go near it because that has been our favorite mall (particularly yours) and our special mall away from all the Orcs' malls.

You make me smile and laugh whenever I see you envious of the one playing the piano, casually listening and singing along with whatever the trio lunchtime musicians would play or even jerk a bit when you really, really like the song they are playing.

I promise you, our kids will have piano lessons. If not for our money-saving plans, I might be considering enrolling myself in a piano lesson for adults. They say it's never too late. After all, piano lessons are just once a week, right?

I had a blast with you when we had dinner at MV Spirit of Manila. I sensed your hesitation but I've always wanted for us to do something out of the ordinary. Except for the incidental fish kill which I have no connection or fault whatsoever, I had the best time there. The famous Manila Bay sunset, a momentary cruise and you is plain perfect.

I hope to see a lot of sunrises and sunsets with you as we grow old together -- that is something that I look forward to in this marriage.

I have a "normal life" whenever you're here. You take away whatever imbalance I have in my life and that includes my hormones.
I love you so much and it pains that we have to be so far from each other but because I trust you, I'll hold on.


C

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home